CONFIDENCE and DETERMINATION (lift me): bohemian splurge! Amber, citrine, chocolate diamonds, peridot, antique charms, sterling silver.
CONFIDENCE & DETERMINATION (lift me) Necklace hangs 20" long. The antique charms give it a luxurious, bohemian vibe. The healing crystals were carefully curated to instill self-assurance, assertiveness, courage, willpower, spirit, and plain old grit. Putting ideas into actions! Just do it, you’ve got this.
Several of the metaphysical healing qualities are listed beside each crystal below. They are then joined together with beads that were made by incredibly artistic tribespeople in traditional methods... get some healing and beauty on, layer up your BINC bodyBAUBLES!
bohemian meets warrior...
This design beams with:
- Amber: Good luck • Protection • Empowerment • Clarity • positive energy • Patience • Wisdom
- Garnet: The Protector • Talisman from negativity • Fresh Ideas • Vitality • Inspires Action • Fuels Passion
- Peridot: Clarity • Emotional Lift • Toxic Cleansing • Increases Mental Focus • Anti-Depressant
- Citrine: Happiness • Positivity • Abundance • Self-Cleansing Crystal
- Diamonds (raw, chocolate): Promotes strength • Invincibility •self worth • Radiance • Courage • Creativity • Psychic Expression • Imagination • Aligns Chakras, especially the crown.
- Pyrite: Willpower • Self-motivation • Positivity • Abundance • New Opportunities
- Silver: Balance • Psychic Mirror • Protector • Patience • Perseverance
- Antique Tribal Charms: likely made of “Gilt” or Sterling the charms are 60-80 years old. The vibratory nature of charms “jingling”, are an extremely effective form of spiritual cleansing and protection. Charms & bells can ward off negativity and unwanted visitors. They move and jolt to cleanse the remains of stagnant and worn energy left in the air.
The antique charms are app. 60-80 years old and hand forged with a unique, decorative chain. These beautifully, decorative amulets come from the Kuchi people, a nomadic group of Pashtun people from Afghanistan. Kuchi means migration, they are nomadic, traveling, tribal people.
Jewelry was part of the tribal women's dowry. These antiquities worn by nomadic women living in the mountains, possibly Bedouin people. Embellished jewelry and clothing were worn to define the prominence of these tribal women and or family.
Precious stone designs are accompanied by an identifying list containing the scientific and meta-physical healing qualities and histories contained within all of the gems & charms in your piece.
All accessory and jewelry items are shipped securely inside BINC bodyBAUBLES signature, keepsake storage satchel that is made with inimitable, repurposed materials.
This design and other healers from the "Ore Elixir" collection can also be found in the Spiritual Tool Kit at The Shiny Squirrel.
CONFIDENCE and DETERMINATION (lift me)
FREE DOMESTIC SHIPPING, $5 flat INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING, insurance included!