DAKOTA long, beaded statement necklace, bohemian splurge. Rare tribal antiquities; Kuchi pendant and findings, fine gems & wooden beads.
The Dakota Nomadic Necklace is 18.5" long. The meaning of the name Dakota is, friend.
bohemian meets warrior...
This design beams with:
- Kuchi tribe "house" Pendent with glass cabochon colored beads; rare antiquity app. 50-80 years old from the East
- Kuchi tribe Scarab charms; extremely rare antiquities app. 50-80 years old from the East
- Kuchi tribe circular flats & tiny, bell charms; rare antiquities app. 40-60 years old from the East
- Emerald, faceted rondelles
- Garnet, German cut faceted beads from Mozambique
- Navy blue Glass, antique Maasai Beads
- Ethiopian, antique White Metal beads
- White "Green Heart" Bead, African in origin and vintage
- Palm wood "prayer" beads from the Philippines
- Silk Tassel handmade in Marrakech in crimson red wrapped with silver lurex thread
- Authenticated with a BINC, circular, hand-stamped sterling silver paillette.
This necklace is carefully crafted with the rare, ornamental, tribal antiquity of a Kuchi "house" Pendant. The metal used is typically called German Silver (a mixture of metal alloys).
Because of the vibratory nature of bells they are an extremely effective form of spiritual cleansing and protection. Bells can ward off negativity and unwanted visitors. The vibrations from the bells will break up the negative and stagnant energy left hanging in the air. They move and jolt to life the stagnant and worn-out.
Jewelry was part of the Turkmen tribe women's dowry. These antiquities worn by nomadic women living in the mountains, possibly Bedouin people. Embellished jewelry was worn to define the prominence of these tribal women and or family.
Fair trade and refugee sourced this beautiful pendant, circular & scarab findings and bell charms are juxtaposed against the small, richly colored, geometric jewels of sparkling sapphires, emeralds, aquas, and garnets cascading into palm wood beads.
The Dakota contains incredibly vibrant gems; shiny and polished and others old, weathered and rutty from time bathed in rich jeweled tones colored from the earth. I've incorporated the seductively hued stones with beads of the finest variety.
The beads are carefully chosen for their antiquity and craftsmanship of their makers. Please note minor flaws or imperfections may appear within these handcrafted beads or inclusions within the natural, raw gems. It's one aspect of their inherent beauty.
This is a tribal necklace like no other, filled with many healing stones and beads, fair trade sourced from places around the world. Designed from my inspiration of everyday life, art, fashion, music, architecture, nature, ethnography of cultures and world events. Made with astute attention to detail, injected with love and healing intentions.
Precious stone designs are accompanied by an identifying list containing the scientific and meta-physical healing qualities and histories contained within all of the gems & charms in your piece. All accessory and jewelry items are shipped securely inside BINC bodyBAUBLES signature, keepsake storage satchel that is made with inimitable, repurposed materials.
I have more images and all the specificities of the size, quantities, and grades of all of the individual gemstones if you're interested. Most of the gems are of the highest quality AAA ratings.
DAKOTA long, beaded statement necklace
FREE DOMESTIC SHIPPING, $5 flat INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING, insurance included!