The LILY Flutter Drop Slide Earrings are for the botanists in all of us...the name LILY is defined as the "fragrant flower, bold, beautiful and incredibly fragrant". Lily slide wire earrings, modern, cottage chic, cool color palette with AAA grade, natural, untreated, conflict-free gemstones.
• Aquamarine two ways: Rotund, faceted Moss Blue Greens & mini Sea Blue faceted rounds
• Carnelian: Rotund, faceted, gemstone
• Pink Sapphire in micro-faceted, diamond-cut, beads
• Strawberry Rose Quartz in micro-faceted, diamond-cut, beads
• Pale Yellow Citrine micro-faceted, diamond-cut, beads
• Pyritemicro-faceted, diamond-cut, beads
• The Sterling Silver ear wires have a hand-forged, paddle-shape, finishing head. The stones make a singular partnership, chosen for their shape and balance. Each gem is raw, natural, hand-cut and polished minimally to keep the integrity of the minerals. The merging of these fine details produce a distinctive set.
Measurements (approximated):1.5" long dangle (I can make them shorter or longer, convo me).
Every design is accompanied by a list. The list encompasses history, as well as scientific details, and the meta-physical healing qualities inherent to the metals, gems & beads on your piece. All accessory and jewelry items are shipped securely inside BINC bodyBAUBLES signature, keepsake storage satchel. The petite bag is made of inimitable, repurposed materials. The packaging doubles as thoughtful and unique gift-wrapping!
Inspiration for this and much of my work is generated from an ethnological appreciation of different cultures. My design esthetic is influenced by primitive tribal jewelry and artifacts' as tiles, pottery, textiles, garments, and the colors and hues within all of them. I relish the ornate details within ancient weaponry and armor and am fortified by history of all genres. I find foods and herbs from different lifestyles throughout the world endlessly stimulating. I'm encouraged everyday by family, music, architecture, nature, and the ecosystems within.
One of my favorite things to do is to go to the Metropolitan Museum of Art in the NYC with my amazing eight-year-old son. He now has a love and fondness for the museum experience that is growing close to his mommy's.
FREE DOMESTIC SHIPPING, $5 flat INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING with insurance! Please read over all BINC policies before purchasing.
...thank you for letting me share myself with you!
All content (including designs, photography, product names, product descriptions and text) is copyright reserved - BINC bodyBAUBLES, Inc. Alexandria Black, 2012 - perpetuity