he Rosalen Nomadic Necklace is 14" long pendant. The name Rosalen means, "gentle horse".
bohemian meets tribal warrior appeal
This design beams with:
• Kuchi tribal "dangle" Embossed, Pendent. Likely made of Brass, Bronze and/or Gilt; rare antiquity app. 50-80 years old from the East
• Paddle charms; extremely rare antiquities app. 60-80 years old from the Eastern mountain nomadic tribes
• Bell charms of the Kuchi tribe; tiny, rare antiquities app. 40-60 years old from the East
• Aquamarine, faceted rondelles, top AAA grade
• Smokey Quartz, faceted diamond cut beads, top AAA grade
• Ethiopian, antique White Metal beads
• "S" closure antiquity from the Kuchi tribe
• Coconut shell, vegetable dyed, "prayer" beads in a gentle blue turquoise from the Philippines.
• Silk Tassel handmade in Marrakech in a rich, shimmering olive-tone wrapped with silver lurex thread.
• Authenticated with a BINC, circular, hand-stamped real gold paillette.
This necklace is carefully crafted with a rare tribal, antiquity. It is an ornamental, articulating tribal pendant with simple, modern qualities. The metal used is typically called German Silver (a mixture of metal alloys), however this one is brass or bronze.
The necklace also contains miniature, antique bells. Because of the vibratory nature of bells they are an extremely effective form of spiritual cleansing and protection. Bells can ward off negativity and unwanted visitors. The vibrations from the bells will break up the negative and stagnant energy left hanging in the air. They move and jolt to life the stagnant and worn-out.
Jewelry was part of the Turkmen tribe women's dowry. These antiquities worn by nomadic women living in the mountains, possibly Bedouin people. Embellished jewelry was worn to define the prominence of these tribal women and or family.
Fair trade and refugee sourced this beautiful pendant, paddle pounded findings and bell charms are juxtaposed against the small, richly colored, geometric jewels of sparkling aquas, and smoky quartz cascading into coconut shell beads in a subtle blue hue.
The Rosalen contains incredibly vibrant gems; shiny and polished and others classic, weathered and rutty from time bathed in rich jeweled tones colored from the earth. I've incorporated the seductively hued stones with beads of the finest variety. The beads are carefully chosen for their antiquity and craftsmanship of their makers. Please note minor flaws or imperfections may appear within these handcrafted beads or inclusions within the natural, raw gems. It's one aspect of their inherent beauty.
This is a tribal necklace like no other, filled with many healing stones and beads, fair trade sourced from places around the world. Designed from inspiration of everyday life, art, fashion, music, architecture, nature, ethnography of cultures and world events. Made with astute attention to detail, injected with love and healing intentions.
Precious stone designs are accompanied by an identifying list containing the scientific and meta-physical healing qualities and histories contained within all of the gems & charms in your piece. All accessory and jewelry items are shipped securely inside BINC bodyBAUBLES signature, keepsake storage satchel that is made with inimitable, repurposed materials.
FREE DOMESTIC SHIPPING, $5 INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING, insurance included!
Please read over all BINC bodyBAUBLES policies prior to ordering.
. . . thank you for letting me share myself with you!
All content (including designs, photography, product names, product descriptions and text) is copyright reserved -
BINC bodyBAUBLES, Inc. Alexandria Black, 2012 - perpetuity