The WEST choker from the Nomadic collection contains the minerals and gemstones listed below. Components are personally sourced, carefully chosen by collaborating with fair trade vendors worldwide. Many of the charms and beads are from the smallest of tribes using traditional handmade methods.
English Meaning: The name West is an English baby name. In English the meaning of the name West is: West town.
The WEST is a 15" choker meant to be worn about the clavicle. Bohemian meets warrior appeal.
• Rose Quartz two ways; square heishi beads & micro, faceted “strawberry rose quartz” with beautiful inclusions
• Emeralds two ways: faceted, AAA micro-rounds & large, polished round beads
• Aquamarine, AAA rare, antique, unique facet finish from Tyre
• Turquoise antique tubes from Africa in varying tones
• Amber AAA, natural, authentic from Ghana
• Coral white, round micro-beads
• Bronze glass beads from Ghana
• Garnets, AAA faceted, micro-gems from Mozambique
• Sterling and copper antique, hand-forged, African trade beads
• Blue Apatite square, heishi bead
• Coconut, natural, rondelle "prayer" beads from the Philippines
• Silk Tassel handmade in Marrakech in copper with a silver lurex thread wrap
• Sterling silver components & lobster clasp closure
• Authenticated with a BINC, circular, hand-stamped sterling silver paillette.
This necklace is carefully crafted with the large, ornamental, incongruent-shaped pieces juxtaposed against the small, geometric color-filled ones. Creating a beautiful balance as it’s placed about your décolletage. It can move or be placed in countless ways endless looks. It contains incredibly vibrant gems, some shiny and polished and others classic, weathered and rutty from time. All stones are bathed in rich jeweled tones colored from the earth. I've incorporated the seductively hued stones with beads of the finest variety. The beads are carefully chosen for their antiquity and craftsmanship of their makers. Please note minor flaws or imperfections may appear within these hand crafted beads or inclusions within the natural, raw gems. It's one aspect of their inherent beauty.
The WEST is a power piece filled with many healing stones and handcrafted, fair trade beads sourced from places around the world. My pieces are designed from my inspiration of everyday life, art, fashion, music, architecture, nature, people and world events. I make my pieces with astute attention to detail, love and healing intentions.
Please read over all BINC bodyBAUBLES policies prior to ordering.
. . . thank you for letting me share myself with you!
All content (including designs, photography, product names, product descriptions and text) is copyright reserved -
BINC bodyBAUBLES, Inc. Alexandria Black, 2012 - perpetuity